Chipper Money, Africa’s main fintechs, marks its fifth yr of operation this July. To have a good time, the corporate is trying to showcase the immense abilities of African designers on the world stage by inviting open submissions to design the following official Chipper soccer jersey.
The profitable design will probably be made into the corporate’s subsequent jersey and worn by international icons corresponding to Burna Boy and Patrice. Chipper can also be awarding money prizes for designs positioned in first, second and third place. The competition is open till 26 Could 2023.
Goldie Iyamu, Advertising and marketing Marketing campaign Supervisor at Chipper Money, explains: “At Chipper, we all know soccer is a strong software for bridging boundaries, forging lasting relationships, and driving constructive change – it’s the similar sentiment we take into constructing monetary companies that empower Africans globally. We’re hoping to harness the immense artistic expertise throughout the continent by giving designers a breakthrough alternative and create an iconic jersey that evokes us all.”
Chipper has lengthy supported all ranges of soccer, from backing neighborhood matches in Kenya and Nigeria, to bringing Africa to the World alongside soccer legend, Patrice Evra. By uniting the artistic forces of African designers with the attractive sport itself – soccer – the competitors goals to replicate the heartbeat of Africa.
1. Seek advice from the Chipper design toolkit for the model components your design should embody (fonts, brand and many others).
2. Your design needs to be for each the back and front of a soccer jersey (template within the Chipper design toolkit).
3. Submit your entry on e-mail ([email protected]) or on Instagram (with the #chipperdesigncontest and tagging @chippercashapp). Additionally embody a brief description of the inspiration behind your design (max 50 phrases).
4. Comply with @chippercashapp on Instagram, Twitter and TikTok.
5. Submit your entry by 26 Could 2023.
6. Learn our competitors phrases and circumstances.